danceScape's mission is to inspire, empower, and connect people who have a passion for dance. Our vision is to be a channel for people who are on a quest for fun recreation, fitness, health and wellness, and romance or relationship activities. danceScape's “For Absolute Beginners” workshops teach people the Art and Skill of Ballroom Dancing and Club Salsa/Latin Dancing, Lindy Hop and other partner-based dancing. Our Dance Fitness programs include danceTONE and Belly Dancing. Shall we dance?
- danceScape was founded by Robert Tang and Beverley Cayton-Tang, former 3-time Canadian and 2-time North American Undefeated Amateur Ballroom Champions. The Tangs have made guest appearances as Dance lifestyle experts on CBC Television, VIVA Television, W-Network, Slice, Discovery Health USA, and HGTV. They have appeared on CBC Television's "Dragons' Den", Oprah Winfrey Network's "Healthy Gourmet", and ParticipACTION's "Get Inspired. Get Moving" national television campaign.
- Team Mission & Core Values
- danceScape's Instructors and Support Staff are dedicated to the following Team Mission & Core Values.
- danceScape Team
- Meet the danceScape Core Team, Associate Instructors, and Guest Instructors.
- Business Opportunities
- Interested in joining a FUN company in the BOOM'ing Dance learning, lifestyle, and entertainment industry? Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our Associate Teacher Training program and other danceScape business opportunities. Shall we dance?