Ballroom, Salsa, danceTONE, Lindy, Belly Dancing, Argentine Tango, Wedding Dance
WHY LEARN TO DANCE?
- Gain confidence to dance at Weddings, Corporate Events, Gala Fundraisers & Cruises.
- Make new friends in a fun family-friendly environment (partner not necessary).
- Spark or re-claim the romance and love with your special someone.
- Surprise friends with your new dance skills, just like on "Dancing with the Stars".
- Get started on a fun fitness activity that doesn't feel like exercise, but helps you to achieve the same health & wellness and stress-relief benefits and goals.
- Prepare for your First Dance with our "Wedding Dance Crash Course" Program available for the Bride & Groom, as well as Wedding Party, Father & Daughter, and Mother & Son.
WHY LEARN FROM DANCESCAPE?
- Choose from Absolute Beginners BALLROOM DANCING (Foxtrot, Waltz, Tango, Cha Cha, Rumba), CLUB DANCING (Salsa, Merengue, Bachata, Swing/Jive), Specialty Dances like Lindy Hop, and Argentine Tango.
- Get a dancer's body with danceTONE (medium impact dance fitness compared to Zumba): Trim & tone to Rumba, Cha Cha, Salsa, Samba, Charleston, Swing/Jive, Argentine Tango & more!
- Select from group, semi-private lessons, or private lessons. Adult & Teen/Youth as well as Level 1 intermediate & advanced programs available.
GROUP WORKSHOPS: BURLINGTON, MILTON
WINTER group workshops begin the weeks of January 21st in downtown BURLINGTON (10 weeks), and February 1st in MILTON (8 weeks) and continue until early April.
Partner not necessary. View general information at www.dancescape.com/lessons. Ask about our Monthly payment flexplans!
Programs created by danceScape Founders, Robert Tang & Beverley Cayton-Tang, former 3-time Canadian & 2-time North American Undefeated Amateur Standard Ballroom Champions, as seen on CBC Television's “Fortune Hunters" & "Dragons' Den", ParticipACTION's "Get Inspired. Get Moving." Television campaign, and Oprah Winfrey Network's "Healthy Gourmet". Connect with Robert & Beverley on www.facebook.com/dancescapetv.